What are the two IT systems that your Colorado business uses more than any other? Your email and your network. These systems are how you connect to the world and maintain important relationships with your team members, your clients, and your vendors. Unfortunately, they’re also the gateways to your business for those who might wish you harm.
- On an average day, 31% of PCs in Colorado Springs are infected with malware.
- 1 in 8 legitimate websites have a critical vulnerability that could be used to break into a business’ internal systems and steal data.
- 1 in 392 emails contain a phishing attack designed to trick users into releasing personal information.
- Malware infections cost an average of $3,000 a day to recover from.
With so many potential cybercrime threats lurking out there, you need to take every precaution possible to protect your technology.
Colorado Computer Support will lock down the important gateways to your business without compromising your ability to get work done. Call us at 719.439.0599 to find out how.
Our network & email security is customized for every client that we work with. We use smart, tested techniques to find any vulnerabilities in your network security, and then strengthen your defenses only the best solutions.
- Email and network security protocols like malware protection, anti-spam, properly-configured firewalls, password settings, and user authentication.
- 24/7 remote monitoring to constantly scan for unauthorized access or potential IT issues.
- Updates and upgrades implemented for your existing systems as soon as they are available.
- Backups for your email and your files to ensure we can easily restore your important data.
- Advice on safe computing designed to help you use your technology safely.
Colorado Computer Support: Your network security experts for your business. Contact us today at 719.439.0599 or email@example.com to discuss how CCS will help keep you safe and secure.