If you’re like most dentists’ and orthodontists’ offices, you wear many hats during a week. You’re the CEO, the dentist, the human resources director, the financial officer and the customer service manager. The last thing you need on top of all that is to be the “tech person.” As it stands, it’s a wonder you find any time to spend with your patients and your family. At Colorado Computer Support, we understand this challenge. That’s why we offer a broad range of IT services for small businesses like orthodontist offices.
IT services for Orthodontists
We know that every business is unique. That’s why we take the time to get to know you and your business needs, hopes and dreams before we even start to suggest an IT plan. We don’t try to pigeonhole your business into a pre-set plan that may or may not meet your needs. We work with you to create a managed IT services plan that’s just right for you and your business. Only a few of the many IT services we provide include…
- Strategic IT Planning. We like to think of this as being your chief information officer. We help you manage your time, allowing you to spend more time with your patients. Plus, when we make sure that your systems are all running correctly, your employees can get more done in a day and won’t have to worry about what IT mess they’ll find when they arrive at work.
- Cloud services. We provide cloud storage that is secure and safe, allowing you to free up space that used to be reserved for housing your servers. Plus, with cloud storage, authorized persons can securely access your patient files and business information from any device with Internet access. Cloud services can also save you money by giving you the option to use hosted virtual services like VoIP phone services or Microsoft’s Office 365.
- Wireless networking. Health care providers, including orthodontists, have special data security needs. We understand that and can set up, maintain and periodically update your wireless network so that it’s easy to access the files you need from anywhere in the office without leaving your patients’ precious personal information vulnerable to hackers.
- Hardware and software recommendation and sales. You’re an expert when it comes to correcting a patient’s teeth and improving their smile and bite. That doesn’t mean you have to be an IT expert too. We’re happy to listen to your practice’s needs and recommend computer hardware and software that meets your requirements. You can even purchase these items directly from us, saving you additional time and effort.
- Computer support. If you or your staff are having trouble with your computer, printer, scanner or another component, we can help you troubleshoot the issue and likely have you back online in no time at all. The benefits of having us handle your computer support include having a dedicated team that is familiar with your business (and not some random person from an 800 line) as well as the data security that comes along with limiting the number of people who have access to your sensitive data files.
- Cybersecurity. Keeping your patients’ information private is something we know you take seriously. At Colorado Computer Support, we can set up firewalls, encryption and other tools that will make sure your business and patient information is secure. We will also upgrade your anti-virus software, monitor your system for any threats or unauthorized access, and set up your network so that it’s virtually impossible for unauthorized persons to be able to log into your system.
About Colorado Computer Support
Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado Computer Support has been providing quality IT services to a variety of businesses, large and small, including orthodontists, for more than a decade.
To learn more about how we can help your orthodontist office function more securely and efficiently with quality IT services in Colorado Springs, visit our website.