Apple and Macs are now a major part of business networks across Colorado. MacBooks, iMacs, iPhones and iPads are a regular sight in the hands of everyone in the office. Executives are turning to iPads and iPhones to access corporate resources, emails and cloud applications.
But it’s important to remember that Apple technology is not guaranteed to be free from problems.
Macs can still be infected with malware, and your Apple devices can still develop bugs or break down. Here is how we help:
- Troubleshooting technology issues.
- Migrating from Windows to Mac or even setting up a new network.
- Integrating Macs into a Windows-based network.
- Upgrading Macs and all other Apple devices.
- And more
To get the most out of your Macs and other Apple technology, you need to partner with an IT support provider who isn’t afraid of Apple.
Colorado Computer Support specializes in helping businesses integrate Apple’s technology into their business for better productivity and efficiency. Call us at 719.355.2440.
CCS offers certified Apple consultants. We’re ready to help you realize the benefits Apple can bring to any size organization. We’re your Apple geniuses, here to help without you having to wait in line at the Apple store. Here’s how:
- Apple & Windows Integration: CCS can ensure that your traditional Windows network and Apple systems play well together. You will have a network set up and maintained by professionals who understand Microsoft systems work and how to setup your Apple devices to ensure that the stability and integrity of your network and data are not compromised:
- Easily share information between your Apple systems and Microsoft networks.
- Access your email on your iPad or iPhone and ensure that you receive it in Microsoft Outlook.
- Print from your Mac to the same network printer as your colleagues using Windows computers.
- Windows to Mac Migration: Thinking about fully switching to a Mac-only environment, we’ll ensure everything transfers over smoothly and seamlessly. We’ll help you find the right Apple products to replace your Windows services.
- Mobile Device Management: We can ensure that your iPads, iMacs, and iPhones are all integrated into a network that’s secure and easy to use. We’ll make sharing information across the network easy, and help you control who can access what data.
- Apple Installation & Configuration: We can make sure any new Apple products are properly installed and configured so they function at their best. We’ll ensure proper integration into your network.
- Apple Support: If you have any problems with your Apple or Macs, call us first. We provide proactive maintenance and 24/7 remote monitoring.
Colorado Computer Support: Your collaborative partner in strategic information technology for businesses. Contact us today at 719.355.2440 or email@example.com to discuss how CCS can help YOUR business leverage Apple systems and any information technology.