How to View Only Unread Messages on iPhone: A Quick Guide
Navigating through the countless messages stored within the Messages app on your iPhone can be quite a task, especially when trying to find unread texts among the ones you’ve already read. Luckily, with the introduction of iOS 16, you can streamline your messaging experience by viewing only your unread messages. This useful tip enables you to access important information and stay organized quickly.
To enhance your iPhone journey, use the daily tips for mastering your device. With straightforward instructions and screenshots accompanying each tip, you’ll soon uncover the hidden features of your iPhone and maximize its potential, one day at a time.
Hear From Our
Read Our Reviews
- Streamline your messaging experience by easily accessing unread messages on iOS 16.
- This convenient method promotes message organization and quick access to vital information.
- Daily tips with step-by-step instructions help you uncover hidden iPhone features and maximize your device’s usability.
Why You’ll Love This Tip
Effortlessly locate outdated and unnecessary messages for deletion and easily find any potentially missed texts.
How to Display Unread Messages in Messages App
Ensure your iPhone has been updated to iOS 16 and the Filter Unknown Senders option is enabled, then follow these steps:
- Open the Messages app.
- Tap Filter in the top left-hand corner (if not visible, double-check Filter Unknown Senders is turned on).
- Select Unread Messages.
- All your unread messages will be displayed.
By following these steps, you can easily view only unread text messages on your iPhone, simplifying managing your messages and staying up-to-date with conversations. Remember to keep your iPhone updated to enjoy the latest features and updates in the Messages app.