Learn how to handle Zoom, Teams, or other video calls in public spaces [...]
What Is Quick Assist?
Explaining an IT problem over the phone with your support provider isn’t always an easy process. Maybe you don’t know how to describe what’s going wrong with your computer. Maybe the support provider can’t put the solution in terms you understand.
In either case, it usually means waiting for them to come to you and fix the problem in person, which just wastes more of your time – don’t you wish there was a better way?
With Quick Assist, there is: this Windows 10 feature allows users to give remote control and access to their computer to a support provider in just a few simple steps.
Check out our latest Tuesday Tech Tip video to learn how to use Quick Assist:
How To Use Quick Assist
- Both parties need to hit the Windows key to bring up the search bar
- Both parties type in and select Quick Assist
- The support provider will then select “Start The Session”
- The support provider will then be given a 6-digit code that expires within 10 minutes
- Once the code is input and verified with the user, the support provider will be given remote access to their computer.
With Quick Assist, you and your support provider don’t have to figure out how to describe a problem and the solution over the phone – you can give them direct access and let them take care of it personally.
Latest Blog Posts
Learn the step-by-step process of making delicious nitro cold brew [...]
Unlock unparalleled efficiency and innovation with CCS's comprehensive [...]