A modern Colorado business isn’t tied down to the desk these days, and there are a lot of situations in which you or your employees might need to go mobile:
- Employees working from home or accessing work in the evenings
- Sales agents on the go
- Visiting satellite offices or project sites
- Leading a team on a manufacturing or distribution floor
- And more!
That’s why so many Colorado businesses are starting to leverage powerful tools like iPads, iPhones, Androids, and even Microsoft Windows’ Surface to access work files remotely. You need your IT to go mobile.
Colorado Computer Support can make mobility easy. Call us at 719.439.0599 to find out how.
Our mobile device management (MDM) service is a sure-fire, simple way to incorporate any number of mobile devices into an easy-to-access network for you and your employees. We focus on what YOU need your mobile devices to do for your business, and we make it easy and affordable.
- A one-stop source for mobility and IT solutions with fixed-fee service and projects.
- Strategic planning for incorporating mobile devices into a single network, including policy creation for acceptable use of corporate devices, suggestions on productive applications for mobile work, and policy creation and enforcement for configuration and device management.
- Comprehensive mobile security, including enforced encryption, secure passcodes, device auto-lock, per-user authorization, and the ability to remotely locate, lock, and wipe lost or stolen devices.
- Policy creation & enforcement to keep you compliant to important with regulations like HIPAA, SOX, FISMA and PCI DSS.
- Strategies for implementing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies to allow employees to use their own devices, improving productivity, efficiency, and morale, without compromising your network security.
- Mobile incorporation of VoIP business telephone systems to allow remote access to your main office phone network.
The team of mobility support experts at CCS are trained and certified to work with a wide range of devices, including Apple, and they’re ready to help you fully leverage your IT to take your Colorado business mobile.
Colorado Computer Support: Your collaborative partner in strategic information technology for Colorado businesses. Contact us today at 719.439.0599 or email@example.com to discuss how CCS can help YOUR business leverage IT for success.