Learn how to handle Zoom, Teams, or other video calls in public spaces [...]
Is Your IT Support Making You Wait?
How long have you waited for an IT technician to show up after you called about an issue? How much time has been wasted waiting on the problem to get fixed? Don’t you think you deserve IT support that will come when you call?
Are you tired of waiting for your IT support?
You’re reading this article, so I would assume that’s a “yes.”
There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to get in touch with the person handling your IT and not being able to. Whether they leave the phone ringing or refuse to respond to emails and tickets, it’s simply unacceptable that those in charge of your technology can’t be reached for support.
We often hear from potential and new clients that they want to work with IT support that will come when they call. In dealing with those who don’t, they keep encountering the same problems – usually, no one can get their work done until the technician shows up.
But when will that be?
After you’ve placed a call to your IT support, it’s just a matter of time before the problem gets fixed – but do you even know how long you’re expected to wait?
Depending on when you place the call, they may not even show up the same day. And if the problem is serious enough to cause downtime for even a couple of employees, that’s a lot of wasted time and a lot of wasted wages.
Your IT Support Should Offer Quick Response Times
The time you spend waiting for your IT to get fixed isn’t just frustrating – it’s expensive:
- Lost revenue: While your systems are down, your staff can’t effectively treat patients.
- Lowered productivity: In today’s modern business world, medical teams can’t get very much done without technology.
- Ancillary costs: You never know how many potential patients you may turn away during downtime because your technology is holding everything up.
That’s why you need an IT company you can rely on to show up when you need them. Either they offer a guaranteed response time as detailed in a contract, or they should at least provide some form of data to show how quickly they handle real-life examples of support calls.
Colorado Computer Support Is There To Help When You Need It
All of this is to say that there’s a lot to consider when you evaluate a given IT support company. Many of these key aspects (service consistency, service level agreements, support call wait times and windows, etc.) need to be determined from the start.
This is why the Colorado Computer Support team is proud to deliver fast, effective, and responsive IT support.
Want IT support that’s there right when you need it? Here’s how to get it:
- Book a meeting with our team at a time that works for you.
- Tell us about your IT issues and how long you usually have to wait for them to get fixed.
- Let us explain our approach to support and the speed of response we can offer.
- Partner with our team, and get the help you need, when you need it.
Latest Blog Posts
Learn the step-by-step process of making delicious nitro cold brew [...]
Unlock unparalleled efficiency and innovation with CCS's comprehensive [...]