Mitigate the Risk of a COVID-19 Outbreak in the Workplace
Are you feeling…
- Concerned about the health and safety of your employees with the coronavirus going around?
- Stressed at the thought of an outbreak taking some (or worse, all) of your employees out of the office?
- Worried about your local community, and in turn, wondering what you, as a business owner, can do to protect the public?
If so, you’re not alone. We’ve worked with a ton of business owners throughout the duration of the public and we’ve found these feelings to be quite common throughout our client base. The coronavirus pandemic has created a lot of stress, uneasiness, and concern, especially for business owners that are trying to survive through unprecedented times.
How Can You Minimize the Risk of a COVID-19 Outbreak?
First and foremost, we recommend staying ahead of the current statistics in terms of reported cases, tests, and hospital admissions here. Aside from that, there are best practices you can follow within the workplace:
- Make sure you have plenty of hand sanitizer and/or handwashing stations available throughout the office.
- Require employees and/or customers to wear masks if a safe social distance of 6 feet cannot be maintained.
- Maintain a flexible remote work policy that allows employees to work from home if they feel more comfortable.
- Require employees to stay home and get tested prior to returning to work if they have any signs and/or symptoms.
Should You Use Temperature Screening Upon Entry?
One of the primary symptoms of COVID-19 is a body temperature that’s elevated above 38˚C or 100.4˚F – meaning a temperature screening process can be incredibly helpful to determine if someone is safe to enter the workplace. If an employee or customer has a body temperature that may indicate illness, you should advise them to:
- Return home immediately and self-isolate
- Contact their local public health authority to discuss testing
- Return upon receiving a negative test (or stay home and recover if a positive test)
Where Can You Get a Touchless Temperature Screening System?
CDVI is our preferred choice for a range of access control products and/or services. They offer the FTC-1000, a facial recognition and body temperature detection device that helps you maintain the health and well-being of everyone within your workplace. It’s a fantastic system that offers:
- Quick and easy installation within any environment
- Detection for body temperature and masks
- Temperature accuracy of +/- 0.5˚ F (+/- 0.3˚C)
- Standability at various heights for children – adults
- Visual and audio feedback for access control purposes
- And much more
Get Your Touchless Temperature Screening System Now!
The FTC-1000 is an invaluable tool in today’s day and age when it comes to mitigating the risk of an outbreak within your workplace. You can get yours now…
- Reach out to us so we can help you purchase and install your system
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you’re doing your part to minimize the spread