Shield your Colorado Springs business from cyber threats with Colorado [...]
Colorado Computer Support Receives 2022 MSP 501 Award And Veteran-Owned Business Recognition
Colorado Computer Support, a leading Managed Service Provider (MSP) in the IT sector, has received Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501 Award and has been recognized as a Veteran Owned Business.
- CCS Receives 2022 MSP 501 Award & Recognition.
- What is Channel Futures?
- Colorado Computer Support – Our Mission.
- About Colorado Computer Support.
Blake Schwank, President & CEO at Colorado Computer Support, received their 2022 Channel Futures MSP 501 Award and was recognized as a Veteran-Owned MSP Business. The company, located in Colorado Springs, CO, ranked 295 within the MSP 501 rankings.
Hear From Our
Read Our Reviews
What Is Channel Futures?
Channel Futures MSP 501 is the most extensive and exhaustive survey and ranking list for the entire IT channel. Each year, Managed Service Providers from around the world are nominated to see if they can participate in MSP 501.
Every year, global partners can submit applications hoping to be selected a Channel Futures MSP 501 winner. Companies included on the list represent influential and innovative market leaders who provide managed services to clients worldwide.
Along with being recognized as a Veteran-Owned business, Channel Futures also recognizes underrepresented groups across the channel. They are Women-Owned and Minority-Owned businesses, each fully engaged in providing their clients with the best IT services.
Colorado Computer Support – Our Mission
The CCS team provides a proactive approach to our client’s technology needs. Our mission is to guarantee maximum uptime and functionality. That dedication allows clients to control and manage their company’s growth aggressively. All of our clients receive the following:
- Cost-Efficiency: Consolidating all the IT services and supporting your business needs into an effective and affordable flat-rate monthly service plan.
- Strategy: Learn what you and your employees use with your daily IT to help you find innovative solutions to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Security: Complete protection for your information technology against cybercrimes and unexpected disasters.
- The Cloud: Consulting with your company’s decision-makers to find and leverage the right cloud services that fit your business needs and environment.
- Mobility: Helping your organization leverage mobile devices to safely access business data and information outside of the office.
About Colorado Computer Support
CCS, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), provides IT services and Co-Managed IT to businesses in Colorado Springs, Denver, Pueblo, and rural Colorado. The CCS team supports and complies with CMMC, NIST 800-171, and HIPAA. Their team is committed to providing clients with IT solutions that promote cost efficiency, security, mobility, and a meaningful strategy.
President & CEO Blake Schwank started Colorado Computer Support in 2001. He was passionate about helping businesses utilize technology to grow and expand their businesses. Industries they serve are Schools & Education, Healthcare & Medical, Retail, and more.
In the Army, as a Medical Information Systems Officer and later as the IT director of a software development company, Blake consistently sought ways to utilize technology to enhance business processes effectively.
As the President & CEO of Colorado Computer Support, Blake hires team members with the same drive and passion for helping his clients advance. CCS provides IT services, computer and networking solutions, and Apple/Mac support to businesses and organizations.
We are located at 4925 N Union Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918, and quickly be reached at (719) 355-2440 or on the Web at www.coloradosupport.com.
Latest Blog Posts
Explore the latest iPhone security update from Apple designed to [...]
Enhance your holiday season with peace of mind! Explore essential [...]