As a leading IT support company in Colorado Springs, CO, Colorado Computer Support proudly supports and participates in the Wounded Warrior Project, a veterans service organization that offers a wide variety of programs, events, and services for veterans of the military.
In an effort to support the organization and continuously grow our IT support company to better serve our clients, we’ve hired a new Help Desk Support Professional from the Wounded Warrior Project! This is our second hire through the Project and they have both been great technicians. Andrea Tomkins, Help Desk Support Professional at Colorado Computer Support, joined our team of IT experts with a wide range of experience in:
- Computer networking: Andrea went to school for computer networking and gained extensive experience building and configuring networks.
- Cabling installation: Andrea worked in cabling installation in the military and gained extensive experience installing Internet and phone cables. With three tours in the Middle East she has significant experience working in less than ideal conditions.
We truly believe our clients will benefit from her ability to act quickly and efficiently to support their information technology while troubleshooting issues. Plus, our clients will benefit from her:
- Adaptability: As a veteran, she’s been trained to plan and adapt to different environments and new scenarios. This allows our clients to rest assured knowing she’ll adapt to their unique situations regarding IT issues, questions, or concerns.
- Skill-sets: As a cable installation expert in the military and a computer networking program graduate, she brings a wide range of skill sets that enable our clients to have peace of mind knowing she has the knowledge to resolve issues correctly the first time.
- Work ethic: In the military, a strong work ethic and loyalty are fundamental – and she demonstrates both of these important factors. This allows our clients to feel confident knowing she’ll go above and beyond to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Andrea expressed her enjoyment working with Colorado Computer Support, “I absolutely love it! I’ve never worked somewhere where I felt as appreciated as I do here!”
About the Wounded Warrior Project
The Wounded Warrior Project, a nonprofit organization that offers a variety of programs, services, and events for veterans, operates according to their mission to honor and empower wounded warriors of the United States Armed Forces.
To learn more about the Wounded Warrior Project, give us a call at (719) 355-2440 or send us an email at email@example.com. On behalf of our entire staff, we’re truly pleased to welcome Andrea Tomkins to our team of IT experts!