Published On: August 6, 2015 by Blake Schwank
The Colorado Computer Support team is thrilled to announce that we are opening a new office in Castle Rock!
For years we have been providing unsurpassed Colorado IT support and solutions from our offices in Denver and Colorado Springs, and we already have a great number of clients based in Castle Rock. We decided it was high time we improved our offering for our clients between Castle Rock and Denver.
From our new office, we’ll be able to provide better IT support in Castle Rock than ever before for our clients in this area:
- Faster onsite responses for support
- More regular onsite meetings with project leaders and IT advisors
- Improved routine maintenance and monitoring to stop IT issues
- A personal connection with local team members
Even better, we’ll be able to take more active role in the Castle Rock community as a responsible civic leader. Our team is dedicated to serving the local community by providing IT advice and guidance for all our neighbors, as well as participating in local events and charities whenever possible.
We’re excited to join the Castle Rock community, and we can’t wait to connect with businesses all across the area to demonstrate a better way of doing IT:
- 24/7 support and active responses for ALL IT needs
- Proactive planning, maintenance, and monitoring to stop IT issues before they start
- Strategic guidance with a Technology Partner to help you use the right IT for your unique needs and budget
- Protection from threats like cybercrime and unexpected disasters
Come find out why CCS is the number one Colorado IT company! Contact us at (719) 355-2440 or email@example.com.