Colorado Springs IT Company Looking For A Great Technology Professional
Is that you…
You will assist in installing, maintains and repairs customer approved hardware and software; provides 1st, 2nd & 3rd level technical and troubleshooting assistance to customer inquiries, all in a manner that builds customer trust and confidence in CCS.
- Installs, or assists in installation, of approved hardware, software & peripheral components
- Maintains & repairs technological equipment & peripheral devices
- Maintains user level backups; monitors server backups & escalates if backup fails
- Performs regular system updates
- Provides technical assistance and training to system users
- Performs advanced network troubleshooting
- Communicates & coordinates activities with Service Desk
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests
- Escalates queries not resolved within appropriate timeframe
- Documents customer interactions using CCS designated programs & procedures
- Designs and maintains customer infrastructures
- Works closely with, and mentors, Service Desk, Tier I & II staff.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Knowledge of internet security & data privacy principles
- Knowledge of how an IT ticketing environment operates
- Knowledge of Autotask ticketing systems, SchoolDude, & Microsoft Solutions preferred
- Knowledge of VoIP systems
- Broad troubleshooting knowledge
- Organizing & time management skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and documentation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong ability to embrace & gain competence in new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with others.
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with policies, programs, and guidelines to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
Education or Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of related education and experience- Preferred
- A+ Technology Certification
- Server+ and Network+ certifications or equivalent combination of related training and experience- Preferred
- Other relevant certifications are an advantage
- 4+ years IT experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with networking standards and relevant networking experience
- Advanced PC repair, troubleshooting and server technology experience
- Good project management experience
- Broad experience with VoIP systems
The employee may have to manage many projects at one time and may be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of clients. The work environment will frequently be hectic and busy, and the employee may need to travel occasionally.
The employee is occasionally required to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time; reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org